The HondaLink™ EV app is designed to support your Accord Plug-In experience.
The app allows you to interact with your Accord Plug-In by viewing your current battery level and driving range, allowing you to start/stop charging and climate preconditioning as well as managing your vehicle charging schedules. You can also view your vehicle’s current range on a map display and search for charging stations, certified Honda EV or Plug-in dealerships, or other nearby points of interest.
The HondaLink™ EV app also provides on demand assistance; whether you need to call for Roadside help or view frequently asked questions about your Accord Plug-In Vehicle. It is all available at the touch of a button.
Included in this Version
- View your Accord Plug-In Vehicle’s battery level, driving range and interior temperature.
- On demand control of your Accord Plug-In Vehicle: You can view whether your vehicle is plugged in and turn the charge and climate preconditioning on or off with a single touch.
- Want to set a recurring time for your vehicle to automatically charge? View and manage your charging and climate schedules from your smartphone.
- Need to find a charging station? Go to the map to view charging stations around your location as well as see the type and number of chargers.
- Find certified Honda EV or Plug-In dealerships and get important information including their hours.
- Peace of mind. The HondaLink™ EV app connects you to HondaLink™ Assist Services such as Roadside Assistance or 24 Hr Tire Repair Assistance for instant help.